martedì 27 maggio 2008

May 27th

Today is May 27th,
If I look out the window it doesn’t really seem like that, but it is indeed.
I woke up this morning with this teasing sound of rain, and when I got out for work I had to cope with being without my umbrella, I don't even know if I have one, I forsake them everywhere.
Today I really have “the rain” mood, the kind I have when I feel like doing nothing, maybe stare at the window hoping for the rain to stop.
It didn't actually happen. It is still raining in fact. That's why I decided to write in English today, just because English is the language of the rain.
Every time I speak English, if I may say that, I never have a sunny nor warm feeling, this language always gives me a rainy, mouldy feeling.
The same I have every time I go to an old mansion, the same feeling and smell...of water moulding and rotting everything.
I came to work in the mood in which you can be when all you desire is to watch an harrowing love movie, in which the characters die and they never have the chance to live their love and passions.
The Kind of movie where people die young and beautiful, leaving you wandering why ordinary people never have time to live such a strong passions and sorrows, whilst those movie characters always have a life full of emotions, victories defeats and failures...Yes that's what films are all about...I suppose.
My working day is finally over...but just for today...

Nessun commento: